Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Where is Madam?

Let's see if there is somebody who could tell us what is the use of this ???


Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'est pour fermer les volets !

10:47 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

ummmm...a switch for water fountain?

7:11 AM  
Blogger Arnaud said...

Je dirais meme pour bloque les volets quand ils sont ouverts ...

9:31 AM  
Blogger bob said...

I agree with lisi - a fountain.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Angelique said...

Yep, pour bloquer les volets lorsqu'ils sont ouverts :)
Thanks for this wonderful blog! I am a french girl from Toulouse who currently lives in NYC and it's such a pleasure to see pics of my city through this blog!

3:12 PM  
Blogger luggi said...

I want to agree with lisi as well, but all writing in French must know better (closing shutters?).

Thanks for photoblog from Toulouse, where I want to live one day.

Right now, blogging from Los Angeles.

5:47 PM  
Blogger geneline said...

Pour les commentaires, il est clair qu'il y a les Français et les autres! L'objet serait-il si spécifique? ou plutôt européen?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said...

please Arnaud, Angelique.. but ..french people are out the game. It's too easy for you!!!ok!ok!

thanks everybody for your participation.

The answer is...
closing shutters
it is very commun here in Toulouse.


10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

how to add a hit counter to a website